Saturday 30 June 2012

The end of light

I met him as every lover does. Met with only one sided attraction. He was too far from my eyes to attract behold. He's kinda taller than me, strapping body, looking matured and gentlemen-looking. But i was too humble to have a crush for that type of guy. He deserve way more better than me. The way he walk, the way he run, the way he look at me, all of them was near perfect. Until one fine day, we met and that moment had changed my life, indeed. I love the way he treated me. He's nice, respectful, a good listener and a good story teller. We talk much. Laugh much. And for that i admit he is so my type. But for a girl like me it wasn't that easy to falling in love. But he keep on trying to be my somebody. Sometimes i wonder what he see in me ? i am nothing like other girl. I am totally different. My hair doesn't always look good. I'm not a good-looking either. I'm not really addicted to buy high heels. until one fine day, i realize. I'm used to him. We always texting each other. And i forget how to live without him. He was someone i really rely on. and when he's not by my side, i'll fell there's something's missing. Then we're having relationship. We laugh together, love each other, sad together, have lots of fun together and creates our own beautiful moment. He understands me. I understands him. We take good care of each other. Loving each other sincerely. Everyday, our love dig deeply, and much more deeper. I can see he 's trying hard to make me believe that he was the right one for me. And i do believe that he was the one i really can rely on my hard time. Everything was pure. i love him with full of my heart. I knew with him i can depend all this while and hopefully until my last breath. lastly it was a light from the end of the tunnel. Full of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment