Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tears

I remember tears streaming down your face. You're everything I thought you never were. And nothing like I thought you could have been. But still, you live inside of me, so tell me how is that? When I said, I'll never let you go, when all those shadows almost killed your light. I can still remember, you said Don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone just passed tonight. 

You're the only one I wish I could not forget. The only one I love to forgive. And though you realize how this life had break my life, you still here standing by my side. And though there are times when I hate life, cause I can't erase it. The times life hurt me and put tears on my face. And even now, while I hate about life, you're still there waiting for me, it pains me to say. I know I'll be there at the end of the day :')




No comments:

Post a Comment