Sunday 12 May 2013

My biggest Cry :'(

At a point I felt, the heart was made, to be broken. Someday I am gonna look back on this moment of my life as such a sweet time of grieving. Hoping I'll see that I was in mourning and my heart was broken, but my life was changing for a better reason. I won't cry anymore when the sun is gone, because I do not want my tears will be the reason, why I can't see the stars :') I have two aunts, Mama and Cik Ana and my lovely mom, Ibu :) I feel bliss knowing my mom always stand by me, support my decision, she knows my heart, I feel really empty when Cik Ana, against all this by strong words and makes my life feel, loneliness :'( I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common girl with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough. No one will understand, only Allah knows everything :(



No comments:

Post a Comment