Sunday 20 October 2013

Hey there, how are you?
I'm Nadiah :) Let me share something about myself that might be special for u to know :p
People always look at me as a weird person, thing that people always love, seems nothing for me. However, things people doesn't bother, looks very meaningful to me :)
I love, even really love when memories is capture by writing, instead of by visual likes picture, funny :p
For me, memories from writing last longer and much more beautiful than expressed by picture that might be fake, indeed.
I love to see people singing, but I will looks fool once start singing, ahahaha :p I still remember when Dila, my friend laughing at me when I start singing  a song for her, shhh :/ So, I just humming for her, sobs :( Anyway, my favourite singer was Frank Sinatra, when he sang "My Way", his voice was blooming me away :') 
I love driving with small car and must be in black color, I don't know, but I love it so much :) 
This is random things I share to you, before go to sleep :)
28 October 2013 is my Graduation day, Alhamdulillah :)
That's all for now, 12.50am, tomorrow is working day :p
Good Night everyone :')



No comments:

Post a Comment