Sunday 27 January 2013

My life is full of silence

Maybe you do not know much about me, what I'm thinking about life, and perhaps what life makes me thought about those meaning. I have to separate my life into two, my life before I go to Bangi, and my life now in Bangi, that I call as past life and second life. My past life, let's me thought that, when one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often I look so long at the closed door that I do not see the one which has been opened for me. But, one thing that I never expect that it might be happen, perhaps until now, when sometimes there aren't words, the silence between us is flung wide as an ocean. But I manage to reach across it, to wrap my arms around him :') My life is such silence that has an actual sound, I call it the sound of "disappearance".



No comments:

Post a Comment